song review
Today I listened to one of the songs from Avenged Sevenfold, Avenged Sevenfold itself is a metalcore genre band that came from Longbeach California in 1999. The song that I have listened to is the song Girl I Know from the album Diamonds in the Rough which was released in 2008. Which what amazed me about this song was the arrangement and guitar solo, this song really has a very complicated and neat guitar solo, but it turns out that behind all of that this song is a song that even the songwriter doesn't like, at first I wondered why is that, it turns out that after finding out the reason why the songwriter doesn't like it is because of the cliche lyrics, the quality of the song is not special and the feeling of embarrassment he felt when he heard it and also those reasons are the reasons why I am not impressed with this song, but Overall, I think this song is still quite interesting and I would give the song "Girl I Know" a rating of 9.5/10. That's all for my review, thank you
Komentar
Posting Komentar